Bihun Bakso (with Indonesian-Style Bakso Meatballs)
From our friends over at Impossible.
- Indonesian-Style Bakso Meatballs
- Beehoon - 1 bunch
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Garlic (minced) - 1/2 clove
- Ginger (grated) - 1 tsp
- Vegetable Stock - 3 cups
- Spring Onions (garnish)
- Prepare soup - Saute ginger and garlic in a pot, add vegetable stock and soy sauce.
- Add meatballs into soup and cook for 5mins.
- Add bee hoon into soup and cook for 3mins or until desired consistency.
- Transfer into a bowl and garnish with Spring onions.