Impossible™ Sausage and Broccoli Pasta
From our friends over at Impossible.
- Impossible™ Sausage (Spicy, 14 Oz)
- 12 Ounce Package Fusilli, Orecchiette Or Your Favorite Pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Cooking Oil Such As Vegetable Or Avocado Oil
- 6 Cloves Garlic, Sliced Thin
- 4 Tablespoons Sun Dried Tomato In Oil, Finely Chopped
- 1 Bunch Baby Broccoli, Florets Removed From Stems And Florets And Stems Cut Into 1/2 Inch Pieces
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Stock
- 1 Cup Full Fat Unsweetened Oat Milk
- 1 Cup Grated Plant-Based Parmesan Cheese
- Salt And Pepper
- COOK PASTA
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- COOK SAUSAGE
Add 1/2 tablespoon of oil to a pan over medium high heat. Crumble Impossible Sausage into the pan and brown until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside in a separate bowl.
- SAUTE VEGETABLES
In the same pan over medium high heat, add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon garlic, sun dried tomatoes, and broccoli stems. Cook for about one minute.
- MAKE SAUCE
Deglaze the pan with white wine. Cook for one minute. Add in vegetable stock and heavy cream (or oat milk) and cook for approximately two minutes or until heavy cream bubbles up and begins to reduce.
- ADD PASTA
Stir in cooked pasta, broccoli florets, and cheese to the sauce. Add in browned Impossible Sausage, and cook for an additional minute.
Season with salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy.
Shop this dish
Liquid error (sections/pf-199a2953 line 52): product form must be given a product