Quite possibly one of the easiest taco recipes out there! The Impossible Sausage mince creates an extremely flavourful and meaty dish with just a few pantry essentials.
- Red onions, diced (1/2 cup)
- Tomatoes, diced (1/2 cup)
- Coriander, chopped (1 handful)
- Lime juice (1/2 cup)
- Impossible Sausage Mince (200g)
- Vegan tortilla
- Tomato puree (2 tbsp)
- Mix red onions, tomato, coriander and lime juice in a bowl.
- Drizzle oil in pan and cook the sausage mince.
- Add Tomato puree and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat up another pan without oil and lightly toast tortilla. Alternatively you can bake it at 180 celcius for 2 mins.
- Once done, put tortilla on a plate, place the sausage mince on the tortilla and the tomatoes on the mince.
- Plate it like it's hot!