Kimchi Luncheon Meat Fried Rice
Salty, Spicy, fried rice
- Omni Luncheon Meat (3 pcs)
- Kimchi (50g)
- Leftover rice kept overnight (1/2 cup)
- Spring onions (1 stalk)
- Heat up a pan and drizzle some oil. Sear frozen luncheon meat on both sides until charred.
- Cut luncheon meat into smaller pieces.
- Add kimchi, overnight rice and chopped spring onions to the pan and mix well.
- Once done, transfer the rice into a bowl and garnish with sliced spring onion stems.
Watch the video
Shop this dish
Liquid error (sections/pf-017ecc1c line 69): product form must be given a product