Meatball Marinara Tagliatelle
- Tagliatelle (3 rolls)
- Vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
- Onions (1/2 cup diced)
- Tomato Puree (200g)
- Impossible Meatballs (3pcs)
- Boil water in a pot, add salt. (Make it taste like the sea!)
- Once the water comes to a boil, add pasta into the pot and cook for 6 mins or until desired texture. When the pasta is al dente, strain the water and put aside.
- In another pot, sweat the onions, and pour tomato puree into the pot.
- Put the meatballs into the sauce and let simmer for 5 mins or until the meatballs are warm to the touch on the inside.
- Add the cooked tagliatelle and mix well.
- Plate it like it's hot.