Mongolian Meatballs (with Jiang Cong Ginger Scallion Meatballs)
Served over rice, these sweet, sticky and fragrant morsels make for the easiest weeknight dinner.
- Jiang Cong Ginger Scallion Meatballs
- Garlic (minced)
- Soy Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Corn Starch
- Spring Onions (garnish)
- Air fry meatballs for 3mins
- In a pot, Sauce ginger and garlic until fragrant
- Add Soy sauce and brown sugar. Wait for sugar to dissolve and thicken with corn starch.
- Place meatballs in a bowl / plate and drizzle mongolian sauce over the meatballs.
- Garnish with spring onions.