Satay Bee Hoon
Love Handle Chicken Satay, served with bee hoon and peanut sauce
- Love Handle Satay - 5 sticks
- Peanut Butter
- Rice vermicelli
- Instant curry mix
- Vegetable oil
- In a pot, put 100g of instant curry mix, 1tbsp of peanut butter, 1/4 cup of water and juice of half a lime. Bring to boil and mix well.
- In a non-stick pan, sear 5pcs of satay about 2mins on each side until it gets lightly charred. Remove from heat.
- Cook the beehoon in a pot of boiling water for about 1min or until desired texture, strain and put into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle satay sauce on the bee hoon and place satay nicely on top.