Stir-fried Black Bean Calamari
This is Love Handle's take on your classic black pepper squid! Using the HAPPIEE! Calamari, this real-deal Chinese restaurant-style umami bomb is a surefire way to impress your Asian folks. Serve with fluffy steamed rice for an easy, healthy meal that can be done in under 15 minutes.
- HAPPIEE! Calamari Rings (1 packet)
- Lee Kum Kee black bean paste (30g)
- Black pepper (5g)
- Onions diced (1/4 cup)
- Garlic minced (2 cloves)
- Red chilli (1 piece)
- Corn flour (20g)
- Saute Onions, garlic and chilli till fragrant.
- Add HAPPIEE! Calamari and saute till calamari starts to char on the ends.
- Add black bean paste and a dash of water to make a sauce like consistency.
- Mix corn flour with water in a 1:1 ratio.
- Add into the pan till desired consistency.
- Plate it like it's hot!